Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Day 1

I made it to the end of the first day of classes!

The classes themselves were nothing to take particular note of, my diff eq class will definitely take some thought, but I'll definitely make it through to the other end, and my humanities class should be interesting.

As I said earlier, I spent a lot of time getting myself organized, and so far it's working. I did far more work today than I would have otherwise. I got a physics problem done, and started my math homework. yay. and I do mean that in the most sarcastic way. Getting work done was good, not getting very far despite working for a few hours is a little disheartening.

Onto non-school matters, the drama has already started. Well, this was the end of the drama which I'm thankful for, but it was hella awkward to get there. Summing up, feelings are the worst, and people need to not, but I love my friends a lot.

To be honest, that's about all. There really wasn't much on my mind, I was content with how I handled the day. 

I am optimistic for this semester, and believe this will be a year of hard work, and personal growth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment