Friday, January 20, 2017

Day 4

Today, as you may be able to see from my previous post, I was depression. I just had no energy. However, that doesn't mean that today wasn't (at least kind of) productive.

I asked Dr. Steinhauer for a letter of recommendation, and he said yes! Then I sat outside of Padalino's office for like 20 mins because I thought he wasn't there. I only found out he was there because another professor went into his office. Then another, and another. So I gave up and decided I'll just try again on Monday.

After I got back from that I did approximately nothing. Jon and I had noodle bowls for lunch, and then after I went back to my room after that, I wrote that blog post and was in a fog.

The inauguration was on for most of the day, including when I had lunch but I couldn't bring myself to watch it then, and it made me upset. I watched for a while, then I had to stop and go distract myself.

I watched some of a let's play, and some of Always Open, and then I took a nap. Cameron also took a nap. In fact for a while, he and I were the only ones in the suite. He was napping on the futon, I was napping on my bed. It was a time.

After I woke up, I asked RA friends if any of them had gotten dinner, only Eric replied and he already ate, so I waited until 9 to eat so I could get pizza logs.

Then I, kind of, watched Getting Over Sarah Marshall with Lilli and her friend Anissa. I wasn't really into it and was mostly just on tumblr and tinder.

Tomorrow I'm going to the Women's March in Seneca Falls with Jamie and some girls in Monroe. I'm meeting my mom there so it should be good. I have to wake up at like 6:30 for it though, so here's me signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment