Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Days 7 & 8

The past two days were incredibly busy to the point where I didn't have time to write a post yesterday, but it doesn't even matter because it can be lumped together just about the same as today.

Both days I had class, and spent the rest of my free time working. I've spent 8 hours in the library in the past two days. For reference, I've spent about 5 hours in class the past two days. Math methods, and other classes to a way lesser extent, has consumed my life, but it's giving me something to focus my energy on, which has been keeping me pretty content, i.e, not depressed. There's not time to be depressed.

I'm still mostly taking care of myself, yesterday I had two good meals, and today, they weren't good meals, but I ate.

I ordered a danish on Monday, but forgot the word danish, so I asked the guy behind the counter for "...that one with the cheese and the red". He asked if he had the right one, and as he handed it to me said "I think it's called a danish..." Yikes.

Today I read most Genesis and Exodus in one sitting. It was painful and I didn't really take in all that much but I did it.

I tried to talk to Padalino (both days) to ask for a letter of recommendation, but he hasn't been around at all.

Really not much else is happening. Goodnight I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment