Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Day 2

My day can be summed up by Newton 204. I had three classes, and they were all in that room. Chemistry, physics, and math methods.

These classes will definitely take work, but like the ones yesterday, I can handle it. Although, even with only 15 credits, this will be a difficult semester.

I talked to Dr. Pellerin today about helping out with GROW STEM, and she was so excited. It was so sweet.

Later in the day, I talked to Dr. Padalino about doing research during the semester, and it went well! He's not doing much with TRTF, but he did say I could work with Alex on NToF things.

I spent four and a half hours on differential equations, which is why I'm writing now. I am tired.

Yeah I'm just tired. Time to do mindless activities, like watching more Parks and Rec. Or some Let's Plays. We'll see.

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment