Sunday, January 22, 2017

Day 5

Whoops fell asleep before I got a chance to write my post yesterday, so here we go.

The fire alarm went off at two in the morning, right after I had fallen asleep. We were outside for approximately 15 minutes, then we came back in and I immediately went back to sleep. Maybe ten minutes after that though, Mary came home with a friend, and kept me from falling asleep for like another hour.

I woke up for real at 6:30 AM. It was painful, and in reality I got up at 6:50 because I couldn't make myself move.

Then I wore all the purple, gold, and white I own (which add up to approximately one item of clothing each), and went to the women's march in Seneca Falls with some RAs in Monroe and Livingston.

Being at the women's march was incredible. I was surrounded by positive energy, and wholly encompassed by the power of women.

I don't know how to talk about it in an eloquent way, but I'm glad I went with my peers, and got to meet my mom and a family friend there.

When we left, us younger girls got Thai food in Henrietta.

We got back to Geneseo, I hung out with Lilli and Cameron for a while, got dinner with them and Jenny J, then went to the hockey game with some of my Monroe boys.

That game was really something. My average heartrate during the game was like, no exaggeration, 95 bpm. I yelled and screamed and I it was amazing and awful.

Then I helped Jamie get ready to go out, and she made me Dr. Pepper rum which was really good. But then I thought I was going to hang out with Eric but he's a butt and went to the suite even though he said he wouldn't so I just went to my room when Jamie left.

In total I had like half of the Dr. Pepper, then, since I wasn't doing anything, I showered and watched Let's Plays.

Allie and Jasmine got home around midnight, and I went to sleep fifteen minutes later, and slept for over 9 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment