Sunday, January 22, 2017

Day 6

Today was a laid back day. I woke up at 10:30, casually got dressed, then went for  brunch with Lilli.

Brunch was most likely meant to be a half-hour event, but it turned into a solid two hour event. We began talking about our New Years resolutions which led to how personal we are on various social media platforms. It was good. It felt good to tell her what was on my mind (this obviously came up because my resolutions are rather personal) and also to hear how she was. I remember the stories but sadly the only resolution of hers I remember is that she wants to eat less dairy.

After brunch we went back to the suite and I tried to do homework. I did the prerequisites, like printing things out, but then I got distracted and cleaned old papers out of my desk. Eventually I gave up all together and watched YouTube videos. This carried me well into the afternoon.

Around two Chrystyna came home and brought more Christmas cookies and perogis. Much delicious.

I was basically still fooling around at that point, but I did have work to do so I texted Clare about working on math methods.

I went over to her building and we worked for a while. Intermittently, Praveen called me to ask me about lotion and facial cleanser. So sweet, so innocent, so pure.

I had two chocolate covered strawberries while in Clare's building; Mary P brought them back from her weekend away.

Clare, Julia and I then went to Erie to work on the problem set more with Kula. This turned out to be a wise choice, and I am now 40% done with it. We're getting there.

Clare and I got dinner together, then I headed back to the suite.

I talked to Chrystyna and other suitemates some when I came back, and did more homework. This continued until midnight, then I gave up and just got cozy and ready for bed.

Now here I am, lying in bed, typing on my phone since I have a roommate again (pardon any typos), ready to read the news and then go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment